Genchem Biomax

Genchem Biomax

Genchem Biomax

New

Genchem Biomax

Complete food

Biomax is a nutritious specialist shrimp food designed for all types of freshwater shrimp such as Cherry, Tiger, Bee, Amano, CRS etc.
Highly palatable and nutritious by feeding your shrimp this food will enable them to grow quickly and healthily. Biomax will turn your dull coloured shrimps into bright and shining after 15 days of feeding Biomax food.

More details

115,00 kr

tax incl.

Att handla hos oss

  • - Frakten är aldrig mer än 89kr (upp till 40kg).
  • - Du får lojalitetsbonus för varje köp som kan användas i upp till 365 dagar. 1 poäng = 0.2 kr
  • - Bra fraktpriser med DHL och Postnord
  • - Snabba orderhantering Vi har ett stort lager av varor. Vår leverans är mycket snabb. Restorder är begränsade med oss.-
  • - Säker betalning med kreditkort, faktura, avbetalning, sms - du är på en Banksäker webbplats! med SSL kryptering.
  • - Professionell kundtjänst. Vi betonar på att kommunicera med våra kunder. Vill hjälper dig med din fråga.
  • Över 500 produkter i vårt sortiment, för akvarieräkor och nano akvarium.

By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,20 kr.

Genchem Biomax

Complete food

Biomax is a nutritious specialist shrimp food designed for all types of freshwater shrimp such as Cherry, Tiger, Bee, Amano, CRS etc.
Highly palatable and nutritious by feeding your shrimp this food will enable them to grow quickly and healthily. Biomax will turn your dull coloured shrimps into bright and shining after 15 days of feeding Biomax food. 

Benefits

  • Nutritional balance
  • Enhancement of pigment
  • Reliable replacement of fresh feeds
  • Water quality remains optimal
  • Induce moulting

Size 1 - Designed specifically for baby shrimp as it contains valuable nutrients which help improve the survival rate of young shrimp.
Size 2 - Specifically for juvenile shrimp as the pellet size is just right for their own size. 0.8mm particle size
Size 3 - Specifically for adult shrimp which offers selected nutrients for breeding promotion. 1.8mm particle size.

Ingredients

Krill meal, Fish meal, squid liver powder, Mussel meal, Liver meal, Brewer yeast, Spirulina, Wheat Flour, Seaweed powder, Pearl powder, Astaxanthin, Beta-Glucan, Vitamins and trace minerals.

Dosage

Feed approximately 30% of the daily food in the morning and the remaining 70% after lights have gone out.

Product includes

1 x Genchem Biomax 50g

Write a review

AN EXCELLENT COMPLETION DIET AND SUPPLEMNT FOR Cherry, Tiger, Bee, Amano, CRS, Crystal Red etc.


We aim at contributing to advanced diet and supplement in pet shrimp, and we also developed a complete health range target three areas: water quality, pigment, survival improvement and enhancement of stress resistance. 



All our Biomax's product developments originate from through market knowledge, discovering breeder needs and preference.


Product Line: 



  • Daily fodder. (BIOMAX Series, RECIPE)




  • Probiotic (BIOZYME, POLYTASE)




  • Calcium supplement (WHITE PELLET)




  • Vitamins supplement (AMINOVITA-P, EIKOSO)




  • Functional supplement ( ASTAXANTHIN, BETA-G,BROODSOCKTER)



  • Disinfectant (NO-PLANARIA)

Accept

shrimps.se använder cookies

När du använder shrimps.se och des tjänster godkänner du att ta emot shrimps.se ”cookie”. Om du har valt att acceptera cookies i din webläsare sparas en liten textfil som sparas i din dator och används för att du ska uppleva sajten på bästa sätt. Med cookies kan vi spara information kring dina besök som gör att din upplevelse av shrimps.se's site blir bättre. Vi sparar inga känsliga personuppgifter i våra cookies. En cookie har ett utgångsdatum och när det uppnås raderas cookien. Du kan själv påverka hanteringen av cookies under Hjälp-menyn i din webbläsare.